seeking Kyle/shameless recruting for ASG

Gabriella is right about Big John - but I could maybe help too. I've
lost Kyle's message, so Kyle, if you could contact me offlist at
fraulels@minet.ca, I may be able to help out. I don't sell fish, but I'm
the ASG area rep. When this is done in the AKA (killifish) as part of
their mentoring program, reps sometimes offer a free pair of killies to
any local person who joins, so I'll offer the same in apistogramma terms
for regional ASG newcomers who want to pick the fish up (no shipping).
-Gary Elson
 Verdun, Qc (Montreal area - but passing through Ottawa on Saturday)