Re: Faces to names?

I would be easy to ID, as I seem to always wear black (sp. Johnny Cash)
and in summer the top of my head is always bright red. I know, Mike says
don't use colour...what if you see me in winter, or temporarily
preserved in alcohol (at which point the entire head region is reputed
to turn red)?
In my mind, I have a pertensis build but in the real world, I seem to be
developing old male njisseni-like characteristics (without, of course,
colours)
Gary