Hydra

    I am know to be an over-feeder of live baby brine shrimp. Thus Hydra very
often. After trying lots of ideas I got the answer from Delores Schehr of Wet
Thumb Aquatics. "Fluke-Tabs" by Aquarium Prod. Into 10 gal of water I crush
1/2 tab and within 6 hours ALL Hydra is gone. I have been using these "tabs"
for a few years now with no ill effects and I have over a dozen diff Apistos
in about 75 tanks.
    Z-Man