Re: German Rams not playing nice with wild caught

yep, they do not seem to breed together. I hoped to inject some new blood
in my german lines with wilds, no luck. I could not find any love
recepies...
Another question. It seems like here are 3 dif. lines of rams - elegant
germans, robust wilds, and what is the third one? They are not as robust
as wild, although more bodied than germans, with spectacular colors
matching germans. What are these, any opinions?

Best,

Lilia