Re: Mike Wise writing a book?

Bill,

I like big glossy pictures.  Line drawings just don't do it for me.

I like Mike.  I hope you guys are just teasing him already.  He's got more
than enough on his plate from what I've been reading.

BTW I still chuckle when I visualize Uwe Romer bent over a two inch deep
apisto habitat in the Amazon wearing goggles while getting his rear end
grazed upon by mosquitos. LOL  Does he wear a bathing suit during these
excursions???  My goodness, the photo ops.......LOL  That alone would be
material for a book. :):)

Gabriella Kadar