Re: "Amazonia" on PBS

I caught the last half hour.  I was pretty impressed.  Did they say what
river system they were focusing on?  I saw some Cardinal tetras, Festivums
and some surinamensis-types so it had to be up north somewhere.  I still
cant get the image of the Jaguar swimming - shot from a few feet below the
animal!  Wow!  We have to get Juan Miguel to move from Mexico to Manaus -
he'll get us some really nice underwater shots.

Vinny