Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

Once frozen blood worms wiped out my ram's tank. i dont think it was a
bacterial infection since once I stopped still living rams immediately got
better (thanks to Kathy for advise).
SOmething like build-up of some toxic substance.. Had the same
thing with frozen brine, but now, knowing the possible cause, stopped
them and all the fish immediately got better.

Best,
Lilia