Re: Dwarf Cichlid Plague

Scott wrote:

> I've never personally had a problem with frozen bloodworms, but I've heard
> that others have...

Frozen blood worms problems?  I suppose that the bacterium could survive
being frozen....  I have used frozen blood worms and still have some in the
freezer.  How real is this possibility?  About the only thing left o feed
them is brine shrimp and and glass worms.  Of course, mosquitoes are
notorious disease carriers too.  Why can't they just eat pellets like my
Africans? :-(

- Chad