Re:Apisto survey

Mike,
I envy those guys like Uwe Roemer ,Ingo Koslowski,L&S etc...too ,but I think
you have a lot to offer as well.
Just look in the literature reference list of Uwe's book.I think I saw your
name there more than once.
I don't want to jump on the "Mike is writing a book" wagon but whatever you
decide to do -book,webpage,ASG, tv show(is this your final answer?)I'm sure
it will be a great contribution to this hobby.
If you decide to write a book I will be more than happy to help you
translate it into German;).
I'll e-mail you a picture of that agassizi in question.
Max