Re: Apisto Survey

Big John wrote:
Hello Sandy
You will find out very shortly that Tanks multiply as quickly as fish do
when you really get into this.  I remember having only 1 tank, then a
friend gave me my second tank, it has been downhill since then.  Now I'm
actually decreasing the number of tanks I own.   Was over 100 around 2
years ago, now operating around 50, with 15 emptys.   Good luck

John

John, of course it's been downhill all the way, you live in the mountains.
What other direction could gravity possibly take you and your tanks? :)

But you have a point.  Between my cousin and I we have 16 tanks on the go
right now.........Average volume is 50 gallons.  We definitely have out work
cut out for us.  But the quality of the fish speak volumes.  (couldn't help
myself here with that pun.:) )

Gabriella

Archives"!