Re: Underwater filming of freshwater fish Was: "Amazonia" on PBS

Mike,
the obvious answer to your question would be that you've never been a
5-day champion on Jeopardy.  I suspect you'd probably do pretty well
in the tournament of champions as well.  My question is this: why on
earth haven't you been on that show yet?  It'd be a quick way to
raise some capital for publishing the book, too!

Sarah LeGates

home state of Missouri that has 100+. Now,