Re: Underwater filming of freshwater fish Was: "Amazonia" on PBS

Sarah,

I've never seen anyone get rich on Jeopardy, $50k max, certainly not enough to
keep me in the condition to which I wish to become accustomed. Actually, I'm
rather shy with strangers and 'choke' in front of large audiences.

Mike Wise