Re: TV Show?

In a message dated 02/28/2000 6:42:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
IDMiamiBob@aol.com writes:

<< > whatever you
 >  decide to do -book,webpage,ASG, tv show

 Now there's an idea Mike.  Talk to the local PBS station and see if you can
 produce a 12-15 segment TV series on the hobby.  Visit various local
 fishaholics and show lots of different fish, or just do cichlids. >>

I remember the PBS "Guppies to Groupers" and "The Aquatic Maestro" series.
The G2G series is what got me into fishkeeping in the first place.  Years
later, I now have the privilege of knowing the host Paul Speice personally -
he's a member of by local aquarium society.  We we talking not too long ago
about the need for an updated series like G2G or TAM.  This sounds like a
great opportunity for someone with significant fish knowledge - anyone up for
the challenge?

Mike - You're the answer man.  Should someone other than yourself start such
a project, please, please, PLEASE be sure to contribute an episode about
Apistos.

- Carl