RE: Identification of fish

> Hi,
> Do you mean thet will send a photograph of the fish or the real thing?
> How do they ship and how much do they charge for shipping? Thanks, Ken.
Do I detect a note of sarcasm?      Anyway, Pier don't usually ship,
but if you want some pics sent drop them a line. Or pay them a
visit.
Don't forget here in the N.W. we have some excellent and some
very large outlets (the two aren't necessarily the same thing). If you
made it any day but Sunday you could also come and have a look
round the back here.
Pete Liptrot
Bolton Museum Aquarium
Le Mans Crescent, Bolton BL1 1SE