My first brood of fry.

Thank you all for your advice and recommendations.

Something finally worked, I can't remember who exactly said it but patience
was the ultimate factor.
My A. Cacatuoides have a brood of 15-20 fry in my tank. I did a jig on
Saturday a.m. when I first saw them.
It took my two females four clutches of eggs each before I found free
swimmers.
The little 'uns are now 3mm and eating BBS until their bellies are pink with
shrimp.
Probably old hand for most of you reading this but remember back to your
first clutch and forgive me my tyrade for it will be my last about such
trivial matters.

I'm changing 10% of H20 every 36 hours and watching parameters closely.
I intend to leave them in for a couple of weeks with the mother until they
are large enough for the rearing tank.
Is there anything special I need to know before moving them? I will post
questions for the nursery at a later date.

Thanks for listening.

The OVAS annual auction was a success.

K.