Nannochromis/Pelvicachromis

Hi all, I recently inquired for help getting some w. africans.  I forget to
mention where I live.  I live in Long Beach, CA.  I used to work at the
Shedd aquarium in Chicago(with Erica), now I work at Long Beach Aquarium of
the Pacific.  We unfortunately don't have any fresh water exhibits.  I have
contacted most of the local sources for tropical fish and had no luck.
Thanks for all your help, Rob