RE: SA Dwarfs and discus?

Hi all,

This is my first reply/message on the mailing list, so
here it goes. I have had 4 unidentified (to me)
apisto's in my 30 gal. community tank as well as 3
cacatuoides and 3 discus + catfish and loaches. Once
the discus paired up (unknown to me at the time), some
apistos started disapearing and then I noticed a
corpse. I then started getting the apistos and others
out. They would hang around the discus's prefered
spawning site and I saw the discus make it a quick
death for the apisto. Prior to pairing up the apisto's
were fine, I had them in the same tank for more than
six months. But at the time the discus were still
immature (younger than 1 year).

Hope this helps
Karsten