cool aga actions

Hi,
I have some F-1 'agassizii' Alenquer in a heavily planted 33 gallon with
strong undergravel filtration, a bunch of tetras, Corydoras
atropersonatus and some Apistogramma hippolytae. While their wild
parents spawned fruitlessly in my 140ppm, pH 7.4 tapwater, these guys
have surprised me with a viable spawn in what was a temporary community
holding tank. Interestingly, the female has removed the wrigglers from
the flowerpot she spawned in, and they are now hanging on a sheltered
upside down Y shaped chunk of driftwood. They are suspended 14-15 cm
above the substrate.
They wriggle, but they don't fall.
This isn't a question, just an observation. It wasn't what i would have
expected.
Gary