Re: non-list members

Funny how Gary writes a message about Helen Burns.   I just happen to be
the exchange editor for the Central New York Aquarium Society and
recieved the exchange from the GCCA today.  And lo and behold, there's
an article with pics no less about Helen and her fish room.   Nice fish
room helen, wish mine looked that organized, he he!!!   Like everyone
elses fish room, Helen has the neat side and the organized no so neat
side, looks more like mine at all times.   Best part of the article, is
the picture of her Uarus eating cuccumber.   I remember having this
discussion awhile back and me be some what skeptical about cuccumber
being used as a food, well I was wrong for sure.   Those little beauties
were munching away on it.   Nice article they did on you Helen.   I also
now know what Helen looks like, one more face to a name, love it.   Now
when i read one of Helens messages, it will have a bit more of a
personal touch to it for me.
John