Re: non-list members

In case you are not a member of GCCA, Greater Chicago Cichlid Association,
Helen is getting very popular here in the states. She was featured in their
meet the hobbyist section of the latest Cichlid Chatter and you can get a
look at her fishroom. One picture of it cleaned up for company and a second
on how a real fishroom looks (just like mine Helen, I told you I was going to
tell)

Tom Wojtech