Re: Apisto-gram

Chad,

The Apisto-Gram is the journal of the Apistogramma Study Group. It is the only
publication dedicated solely to dwarf cichlids from South America & West Africa.
It
comes out quarterly and contains a lot of new info not found anywhere else. You
can get it by joining the ASG and even get copies of back issues from them. The
web site, http://user.mc.net/~warewolf/apisto.html, is not fully up and
operating, but you can mail your request for membership to:

Apistogramma Study Group
P. O. Box 504
Elkhorn, WI 53121

Dues are: