A.nijesseni

I just bought a pair of A. nijsseni.  After thay were in the tank for 3
days I was looking at them while I was feeding them and noticed that the
female had only one blotch on one side and not the other.  Is this normal?
If so does it occur in wild stock or domestic.  Because, these are wild
caught fish,  and I would like to know if this will continue on in the
coming generations.  Thanks for the information.  Here is a list of what I
am currently working on.

A. nijsseni
A. gossei
A. agassizi
A. Sao Gabriel  from Cory Williamson
A. steindachneri  from Cory Williamson
M. ramerenzi
N. anomola
A. veieta II
A. borellii  from Cory Williamson

Also I have finally got my agassizi to spawn and not eat there eggs or fry.
 It has been a week since I first noticed the fry.  I immediately removed
dad and the female has started leading the fry around the tank.   Could
someone please tell me when the fry would be O.K. on there own.  I would
appreciate any help here.

Just notied that my Nanacara anomola have also spawned the female looks
just awesome in brooding colors.  Any advice on if I should remove the
father.  They are in a 20 gallon tank with lots of cover.  Thanks again.  I
look forward to seeing some great info on the list.

Jason Clark

"Good things come to those that wait,
but only the things that are leftover
by those who hustle."