Re: apisto pairs

Hey,

Yes, I did buy the borellis sometime last year from Big Al's on Steeles.
However, I doubt that it is the fault of your fish, as I've had similar
experiences with the apistos from other sources...I must be doing something
wrong, or maybe my observations last post has some truth to it...I don't
know.  The reason I posted the rant about apisto pairs last time was to see
if other people had similar experiences, or how they had overcome some of
the problems that present themselves with just a pair of apistos.  I would
still appreciate some feedback on this.

By the way, the cacatuoides were probably not your's, as I bought them just
this year, and the manager said they were from an African fish supplier who
also happened to breed South American dwarfs.  As a matter of fact, as he
was bagging the fish, he wrote "Africans" on the sheet...i gawked and he
quickly assured me that he knew the fish were from South America, but it was
just for administrative purposes...

Sam Yung
btw, thanks for the offer re Hamilton, but I don't think i can make
it...sucks...