NEC

Hi everyone,

Erik and I are flying east for the NEC (NorthEast Council) this weekend,
anyone else going??  (Farmington, CT)

I know the Aquatic Gardners Assoc. was going to hold an informal
gathering/meeting, how about any of the apisto folks??  We can volunteer a
gathering at our room....or elsewhere.

Also, anyone know of any fish coming, should I start trying to empty tanks
now  :)  (I think Erik would kill me....or at least make me sleep with the
fishes if I get any more)  ;)

It would be fun to meet anyone on the list there.

Kathy