BBS (was testing)

Fret not... I do not offend very easily. Besides it was Monday.

AS for the BBS, I have taken to hatching alternating jars on alternating
days and it seems to be working fine for me. I find that I can feed from one
batch for approx 36 hours. Should I have any concerns about keeping the
batch for more than 24 hours. I am heating the jars with an incandescent
light. The brew seems to be keeping a temp of 78-80º F. I have not noticed
any hydra or white worms sprouting in my tank. I have read (here) that some
people suffer outbreaks of hydra.

So you know, I am feeding the fry in the 55g community tank with pencilfish,
the A. caca harem (1M, 2F - includes mother) a couple of banjo cats
(Bunocephalus bicolor) and a Pl*co.

Thanx in advance