Babies and spawn??

Top of the morning to everyone.

Hope you all have a good time at the NEC weekend.

Here's my dilemma:

My Apisto. Cacatuoides female who is taking care of her first brood of fry
has spawned again???
I found a clutch (65-80) of newly laid eggs in a cave in the middle of her
territory.
She is also tending to a brood of twelve day old fry.
The male comes by from time to time but for the most part the other female
in the harem is keeping him busy enough.
My question is do I attempt to snatch the fry out of there before she sees
them as a threat to the new eggs or will they be safe?

Thanx in advance.

Cybercocoa for John

C ya
Kyle