RE: Babies and spawn??

Female No. 2 has her own clutch of eggs in a different cave on the opposite
side of the 55g community they all live in.
This female has spawned eight times in ten weeks and has not yet
successfully hatched any of her eggs.
Since Female No. 1 has, I am starting to think that Female No. 2's boys
don't swim (if you know what I mean).
If that is not the case, once she figures out what she is doing, I will be
floating on a raft of baby Cockatoos.

Kyle 'looking for a house with a fish room' Beaudry