Re: Babies and spawn??

Awwwwwww Nice cup o' Cocoa this morn"
Here's what i would do.   If you know she's already guarding a bunch of
fry, leave her to do so and ..... Flame shield up.... steal the batch of
eggs and raise them up away from her.   Second choice is.....no flame
shield needed here, safer choice.....leave the fry in the tank where
they are and move Momma, Poppa and eggs to a different tank.   She will
avidly guard the eggs in the new tank once she finds them.   I know this
for a fact, because I just did the same thing only one week ago.   Fry
from the first batch are up swimming eating brine shrimp, momma now is
herding around a new clutch of fry and Poppa doesn't know what happened
to him yet.

Um how's that for an answer first thing in the morning.   Good luck
whatever you decide to do.   Of course, i could just drive up to Ottawa
and relieve you of either the first batch of fry or the eggs.   Naw,
didn't think you would go for the that one.

John