Kribs and Rams

I have a pair of kribs (Pelvicachromis pulcher) spawned on the tank
floor, they are in a 50 gal tank with 4 med size discus and 4 other
kribs. They seems to be tending tp the eggs fine. My question is do I
leave the eggs with them or not? if not How soon should I expect them
to hatch and what would be the best time to remove the frys?

Also I have in another 35 gal tank housing 8 rams (microgeophagus
ramirezi), And one of the females is showing signs of readiness (with
her ovipositor showing) and pairing up with a slightly bigger male.
Would it be wise to move them to another tank (10 gal ?)  all by
themselves or just leave them be?

Thanks
mac
orion@tri-isys.com