Snail eaters

Loaches, particularily Clown Loaches, they do the best job but most of the
botia species will eat snails.
Clowns will wipe out all the snails in your tank, if you get enough of them
and give them time.
I have Banjo cats (Bunocephalus bicolor) which also keep my trumpet snails
in check.
However, they have not been able to wipe out the whole population, they just
keep it at a manageable level.