Re: Snails

I actually like the Malaysian trumpet snails, keep the soil turned, and
once heard a rumor they ate algae, not sure this is true.  They never took
over a tank, and only came out at night, so not too bad.  I inadvertantly
killed them all by treating a tank with 1/4-1/2 fluke tab for hydra, all
the hydra was gone, and snails on the surface dead the next morning.

Kathy