Re: Snails

Hi Kathy

I do keep some red ramshorns in about half my tanks where I don't want to
keep other scavengers, like fry tanks. I find these are much easier to remove
than the Malaysians when I don't want them in a specific tank anymore. I have
used Fluke Tabs to kill hydra (and it works) but it hasn't harmed the
Ramshorns or any fish or fry I've had but it would have been something I
would have used to remove Malysians if I had known. Thanks for the tip.

Do you know if Fluke tabs will kill planaria? I have some in three tanks that
I want to use for spawning without breaking down the tanks.

Tom Wojtech