Re: A. hongsloi (Alto Carinagua)

I maybe am out of line here saying this, but doesn't everyone involved
in this thread think the horse is dead and beating it anymore isn't
going to solve any problems or questions.    Pissing contest is over
please, sorry ladies about my choice of expressions, but it is accurate
to describe what's been going on.   How about moving on to something
new?

Now could someone give me more info or experiences on Apisto Piauensis?
My trio is strarting to really grow now and one of the females is
starting to become a bit yellow, hopefully this is a good sign.   Anyone
who has worked with these guys and could give me some insights would be
appreciated.

John Wubbolt