Re: Euthanasia

I Hypno the fish before I stick em in the freezer.

Anonymous.

we may have discussed this before, but i wanted to know what you guys think
is the preferable, less horrific way to euthanasize a fish.  i had to do that
to a L. dorsiger yesterday, and i scooped it out with a cup with some of the
tank water and placed it in the freezer for a while, until it passed away.  i
always thought this was a way to inflict the least pain but maybe there are
other suggestions?  also, it's amazing how dead fish will present their best
colors...

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA