Piauensis spawn

I wanted to thank those that offered their advice on my trio of Apisto
Piauensis.

I had mentioned that one of the females had started to turn yellow a few
days ago.   Should have known better from previous experience with
apistos, that yellow females mean eggs or fry.

Tonight while checking fish before lights out, i noticed the yellow
female avidly chasing away the small corydoras habrosus i have in the
tank with the trio.   Upon closer examination, i saw about 15 or so
wigglers that are just about ready to become free swimming.   The fry
have lost their yolk sac and were more brown blotched like a newly free
swimming fry would be.   I'm hoping that this successful first spawn
will be able to survive with the young corys in the same tank.   Momma
is doing a great job keeping them in the corner behind the flower pot
and keeping everything else away from the fry.   The larger the Male
gets the more color he is really starting to show.   Glad i was able to
pick these guys up.

John