Re: RE: Pronunciations

Thank you for that link!  What a plethera of information.  If you have any
other good site suggestions please email me privately.  I'll share some that
I have found.  Maybe there will be some that you may not have already.

Thanks
Francine

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:07:59 -0600, apisto@majordomo.pobox.com wrote:

>  The Greater Cincinatti Killifish Association's web site has a great
article on how to pronounce scientific names.  it's titled, _Say It!
Understand It! - an overview of that Latin/Greek and what some of it means._
You can find the article in their library at:

>  http://www.intellweb.com/gcka/fishroomgen.htm
>

>  Bill Vannerson
>  McHenry, IL
>  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson