RE: Problems with a gift!/e-store ideas

I'm sorry if there is a problem with my time keeping! I'm going to the shop
to get a new battery today.
I remember a while back somebody posted saying that they'd got a great deal
on a tank. I also remember how envious I was of him, but I can now do
better!
I'm a language teacher, and in one of our conversation classes, one of my
students said that he had an old tank lying around, would I like it? Of
course I almost ripped his arm off, but when I came to talk about details, I
couldn't believe it when he told me that it was 575 litres (125
gallons)!!!!!Including stand, FREE!!!
I've now got the MAJOR headache of finding somewhere for it - but what a
headache;-)
The only other problem is that one of the panels is cracked, I was thinking
of siliconing another sheet of glass onto the outside, not pretty but very
effective, I'd think. Does anybody have any suggestion?
While on the subject of suggestions, has anybody any as to what I should
keep in the tank.
Sorry about the long post but I'd just like to add that I'm seriously
looking at opening a European website/e-store specifically aimed at South
American Cichlids and their requirements (cheap RO filters etc.) as well as
planted aquaria (Metal Halides CO2 etc.). If anybody has any suggestions,
let me know.
Colin