Re: cyclop-eeze

I've been using Cyclop-eeze for about 6 months now, especially on fry & juveniles,
but adults love it too. All my fish love it, once it sinks to them, just as much as
live baby brine. I use a sample syringe (something like those that Tetra sells). I
add enough Cyclop-eeze to some water in the syringe. Then I shake the syringe to mix
with water & shoot it into the water. Like most freeze-dried foods it has a tendency
to float at first, but sinks in a few minutes.

Those who want it can buy it from the ASG's "Apisto-Phile". The ASG is a distributor
for Cyclop-eeze. We sell 30 gm cans (about the 2/3 the size of a standard can of
vegetables) for $10.80 or 3 cans for $30.00. ASG members can check in the Apisto-gram
for more information. We also sell New Life SPECTRUM pellet foods, too. Then there
are all the books, breeding caves, plant fertilizers, etc. We plan on expanding our
list of hard to find items as time goes by.

Mike Wise