new life spectrum

Is anyone on the list using these pellets?I have read the review in the
Apisto-gram and they sounded like they would be a great food.Will apistos
eat them?I know how some fish can get really picky.I have also been feeding
Plankton Gold from Brine Shrimp Direct.My fish took awhile to get used to it
,but all eat it now.It is a color enhancer.Its a great food for those that
feed flake.
Vern