Re: My krib won't spawn

Hi Mike,

Thanks to your advise telling me to be patient, my Kribs just spawned last night!
Instead of using a cave provided, they dug underneath a driftwood trunk and laid the
eggs on the roof, typical Krib style!

Now, I just cannot wait for the frys to be free swimming, and see how the couple
defend their offsprings from predators in the tank, the Rams, cardinals, swordtails
and even the corydoras...

Cheers,

Kenny