Re: albino vs wildtype krib fry growth rates

Hello Simon
I keep both Albino and Regular wild color type Kribs.  Love them both.

My Albinos show colored pigmented spots in the dorsal and caudal fins
and these fish are true albinos.   If the eyes are pink, red which ever
you call it they are albinos.   Just because they have genes for regular
coloration doesn't make them non albino.   Fortunately for me, my albino
Kribs throw 100% albino fry.   I am going to cross some regular fry with
albino fry in the near future to get some that throw both forms.

John