Re: My krib won't spawn

Hi John,

It is a heavily planted tank with a pH of abt 6.5 and a kH of 2-3
degrees. There's no problem with the swordtails, as I think they've been
conditioned gradually (started with a pH of 7.0) and they're trhiving
and reproducing ( I started with a pair and have since reproduced many,
some are given away while others become live food).

I love the cardinals too, but am thinking of giving the swordtails away,
as algae is beginning to creep into my tank eversince I added those
Kribs and Rams, they just eats alot and excrete alot too.

Cheers,

Kenny