kribs/wild

Kribs are absolutely beautiful.  I sometimes think about getting more just
because they are so much fun to play with, but then I would have to give
up an apisto tank.....not ready to do that yet!!

I was at a local shop...B&G and was very surprised to see they had wild
caught P. pulcher...aka kribs.  If anyone is in Seattle drop by and take a
look.  Beautiful fish.  They also have some local fish that have great
occelats and color so make sure you are looking at the right ones.  I
think I would have broken down and gotten some but got distracted by the
wild caught apistos...picked up  some regani, apistogrammoides, and one
species I haven't identified yet.  It will be fun. But no wild kribs for
me (they were also $30 each, yiks!)

Kathy