re: Anyone's commerc. bred rams raised their young?

With the recent thread on wild rams, there has been some mention of the
difficulty of getting commercially bred rams to raise their young.  Has
anyone been successful?  I'm trying to gather some other people's
experiences for an article I hope to write for a local newsletter.  I've
tried a whole bunch of stuff myself.  Mine just keep eating them like caviar
(well, i guess it is).  I know their fertile as I've had fry when I hatched
artificially.  They just spawned again...tomorrow I plan to get some of
those meshes they use for discus and put it around the spawning site...maybe
that'll work!!  Any inpute appreciated.  Thanks, Sam