Re: Where to purchase wild rams?

Lilia,

I can get them to lay eggs, and hatch wriglers, but then the parents eat
them. That's the part I'm frustrated with.  I've removed the parents, but
this only shows up in subsequent generations.  So, I'm trying to get some
wild rams that still have the instinctual characteristics to defend their
fry.  Not one's that eat their progeny.  I can understand your confusion on
my post.

My bad,
Bailin