Re: Where to purchase wild rams?

Dave,

Thanks for passing along the information.  I could actually get you in
contact with a friend of mine that was able to get me some really nice wild
cactuoides.  Spddmn305@aol.com.  He has a number of people that he may be
able to get a hold of to ask about particular species that you're
interested.  Tell him I sent you and he could give you a nice deal.  I'm
sorry, but I'm not too familiar with the geophaguses. I like smaller fish
and my impressions are these guys can get quite large.  i'll keep my eye's
out for these guys.

Bailin