Induce a break?

Since I have had my A. cacatuoides I have fed them frozen and live (BS,
worms) to induce spawning. Of course, I didn't know what I was in for, now I
have a tank full of fry that are 1/2 inch and two females in my community
tank, each with a brood of free-swimmers. If frozen/live induces spawning
does flake/freeze dried induce a break? I could resort to removing the male
but I would like to keep him around a while, he is the most beautiful fish
in the tank. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to get more tanks. I
have thought of removing the females but they are both great
breeders/parents I would hate to have to give them up. How about an
ovipositor plug?

I guess I will have to decide which to get rid of... ugghhhhh.
Kyle 'foating on a raft of fry' Beaudry