Re: Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Meeting Notice

IDMiamiBob@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/6/00 6:20:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> mrfish@ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> >  am so sorry I bugged you.  Perhaps you could set your email program to not
> >  accept any email from me.
>
> Actually, no, he can't.  Your messages come in through the Apisto Mailing
> list, and he can't isolate yours from the others.
>
> Bob Dixon

I do believe that unless he gets the digest form he can specially tell his email
program, at least I can, to not accept mail from Mr. Fish

My email tells me who is sending the email and that the reply address is apisto
etc. etc.

So it is probably too bad, because Erik is internet savvy, and has probably taken
my suggestion and call blocked me so to speke.  I mean Speak, wrong explorer.

--
              <%{{{{}><

<*}}}}><