Re: Tampa Bay Aquarium Society Meeting Notice

>  Yes,
> I suppose I could just filter your posts into the bit-bucket, but I really
> don't like to do this for anyone on the list; they may make a valuable
> contribution someday. --

Well your first message sounded like you never thought that I made any valuable posts,
which is of course why I recommended that you just delete any messages that come from
me.

But judging by the lack of response from the rest of the lurkers, most people don't
mind getting the blanket emails about club meetings.

Perhaps you should do that, as I have noticed numerous people on the various discussion
lists that I lurk on that live in the Northwest.

Anyway, I am going back to lurking, and you can go back to feeding your fish.

I know I will.

Best Fishes,

Phil Phish
              <%{{{{}><