Apisto. 'Neon Head'

Has anyone ever heard of Apisto 'neon head' ? I've just bought a pair of
them and the LFS could not tell me what species they were. I got him to ring
the supplier and the best they could do was that they may be A. borellii.
They look like borelli ( from the pics on the krib ) but their heads are
 like the name says ( funny enough ! lol )) almost entirely electric blue.
This is my first serious attempt at keeping apistos ( after several failed
attempts with agassizi and cacuatoides and nearly 20 years of breeding West
Africans ) so if anyone has any suggestions I'd be most appreciative.

They are in a 30g tank atm that is planted with clumps of java fern, lots of
wood and rock ( caves ) temp 28 deg C, pH a touch under 7, gH 4dgH, kH 2 dkH
with subdued lighting, shared with some bristlenose, whiptails, otocinclus.

Regards,

Simon Voorwinde

svavev@hunterlink.net.au
http://thecichlidtank.cjb.net